We major in sectors of construction development such as roads, buildings, dams among others as well as several aspects of environmental and natural resource monitoring surveys.
- - Hydro and Environmental Engineering: Small-hydro topographical Surveys, Waste water collection and treatment system designs, permit applications, surface and subsurface water monitoring and evaluation.
- - As-built survey: A survey carried out during or immediately after a construction project for record, completion evaluation and payment purposes. An as-built survey is also known as a 'works as executed survey' and documents the location of the recently constructed elements that are subject to completion evaluation.
- - Mining Engineering: Mineral resource evaluation, mine plan design and volumetric computation
- - Measured surveys: A building survey to produce plans of the building. Such a survey may be conducted before renovation works, for commercial purpose, or at end of the construction process.
- - Foundational surveys: A survey done to collect the positional data on a foundation that has been poured and is cured. This is done to ensure that the foundation was constructed in the location, and at the elevation, authorized in the plot plan, site plan, or subdivision plan.
- Control Surveys
- Dimensional Control Surveys
- Deformation Surveys
- Construction Surveys
- Leveling Surveys
- Stakeout / Set out surveys
We offer a full range of land surveying services observing all the legal requirements involved through utilizing the services of qualified and experienced surveyors as well as applying the current technologies. Our goal being to offer professional care to our Clients to ensure they walk head high.
As our goal is to ensure that our Clients walk head high, therefore, we use high accuracy and quality electronic measurement tools that meet or exceed the needs of our Clients specification guidelines as well as the set standards by the ISK.
- Electronic Total Stations
- Real Time Kinematic GPS
- Hand-held Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Computer Aided Mapping
AutoCAD, Liscad, ArcGIS, Mapinfo, Erdas Imagine, Envi, Global Mapper, ILWIS, Surfer8, QGIS, Civil 3D.